Parma Heights Real Estate
Parma Heights is approx. 11 miles south of downtown Cleveland via OH-176 S. In 1911, Parma Heights separated itself from the Parma Township and was incorporated as a village. "A main reason for establishing the village of Parma Heights was to get a town marshal...There is one saloon in the territory...some pretty rough crowds Sundays have disturbed the quiet of the neighborhood...wanted it closed on Sundays...To do this they wished to have a town marshal. They couldn't have a town marshal without becoming a village, so they became one." [The Plain Dealer, 1911]
- The Cassidy Theatre, in Greenbriar Commons, was founded in 1974 with the mission to enrich the multicultural life of the Greater Cleveland area by providing a diverse theatre arts program that entertains, informs and educates.
- Also in Greenbriar Commons you have N.E.O. Soccer, Swimming Pool/Water Park, Tennis Courts, Basketball Courts, Walking Trail w/Fitness Stations, Library and more….
- Shop Parma Heights is a free web marketing service offered by the city. This program provides all business owners with an opportunity to advertise in the "Parma Heights Business Directory" through a link on the city's webpage.
- Parma School District serves Parma, Parma Heights and Seven Hills. It also has a number of private schools including Padua Franciscan High School.
- Population of almost 21,000 per 2010 census
For more information on the city of Parma Heights, visit http://www.parmaheightsoh.gov/